The DAS Audio engineering team has been working on adapting FIRmaker solution of AFMG to the AERO-20A and AERO-40A systems.
The result is a software solution that empowers DAS users and takes the AERO-20A and AERO-40A systems to a whole new level.
“Thanks to the powerful DSP built into the amplifiers of each AERO system, no external multi-channel processors are needed in order to have one FIR filter per cabinet. This means greater simplicity and a significant reduction in investment and set up time when compared to other solutions on the market” – Javier Navarro, Head of Engineering DAS Audio.
SPL MAP AT 630HZ (1 OCTAVE)
FIR ENABLED – SPL MAP AT 630HZ (1 OCTAVE)
- Controlled SPL level with distance: from constant SPL to -6dB per double distance
- Frequency response uniformity for the whole audience
- Digital steering of the vertical radiation pattern of the array to the listening areas
- Reduce the SPL in areas to be avoided like the stage or unused balconies with a few clicks
- Simplify and speed-up your design and set-up times
- Improve intelligibility
- Improve and make your array more flexible without the cost of external processors, processed amplifiers, or extra cabling
- One FIR per cabinet means maximum space resolution and control up to higher frequencies