4-Channels Power Amplifier for Touring and Installation
With 5,000 W across four channels in a single rack space unit at a mere 7.4 kg / 16.3 lb weight, the M50Q is equally versatile in touring and permanently installed racks.
Legendary sound quality deriving from Powersoft's patented technologies, and outstandingly high efficiency are making the M50Q the leader in its class. Optimized for mid-sized sound systems and 4? loads, it is a fantastic value, practically as well as commercially.
In use worldwide by leading touring and event sound companies, Powersoft amplifiers are preferred among the top ranking system designers, sound engineers, and contractors for providing reliable premier-grade power and headroom in the smallest possible package size.
Maximum efficiency warrants minimum current draw, heat dissipation and power consumption, resulting in "green" products, saving the user a substantial amount of money over time.
- Advanced switch-mode power supply technology for high performance and compact size
- Fixed frequency switch mode output
- Patented output filter with ripple cancellation network
Fully protected circuit design with:
- Ac protection: shut down power supply when AC mains voltage is outside operating range
- Clip limiter: prevents severely clipped waveforms from reaching loudspeakers, while still maintaining full peak power output
- DC protection: protects against infrasonic signal at the outputs
- VHF protections: protects the loudspeakers against non audible, strong, non musical high frequency signals
- Short circuit protection: protects the amplifier from short circuit or other stressful events for the output circuits with automatic protection reset
- Long term limiter: protects the loudspeaker against steady long term rms (non audio) signals reducing maximum output
- Thermal protection: output stages operating temperature up to 75 °C (167 °F)
- Temperature controlled continuous variable speed fan, front to back airflow
- Direct drive constant voltage, 70V Hi-Z distributed lines**
- Compact size - all models only 1 RU for reduced rack cost and space
- Light weight - all models only 7.4 kg (16.3 pounds) for easier racking and shipping
- Neutrik XLR balanced inputs with loop thru XLR and Speakon outputs connectors
- Recessed stepped attenuators
- Modular construction
- Full four years warranty